The materials on this website are copyrighted by Dr. Steven Ungerleider. They may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Permission to reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the copyright holder.
By accessing this website (www.shorel.com) you agree not to:
- Use any Public Area for the purpose of violating local, state, national, or international laws;
- Post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Dr. Steven Ungerleider, at his sole discretion;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person;
- Distribute viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Post the same note more than once or "spamming;"
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the site, or which, in the judgment of Dr. Ungerleider, exposes Dr. Ungerleider or any of his visitors, suppliers or associates to any liability or detriment of any type.
Dr. Ungerleider reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in his sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the website, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Dr. Ungerleider reserves the right to take any action he deems necessary to protect the personal safety of his guests or the public. Dr. Ungerleider has no liability or responsibility to users of the website or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.